DERMAPLANING – ANTIOXIDANT GOJI – HYDROJELLY MASK,
650g (Regeneration & Radiance Jellie Mask)
FUNCTION & BENEFITS: Effectively regenerating and nourishing the skin.
INGREDIENTS: Kieselguhr, Corn starch, Sodium alginate, Goji extract, Goji, Hyaluronic acid, Sodium Hyaluronate.
CAUTION: For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. Discontinue use if irritation occurs. Do not dispose of mask or pieces down drain.
Store in a cool, dry place.
DIRECTION: Mix the alginate Jellie Mask with water until it is well blended and apply a thin layer to clean skin. After 10 minutes peel off to remove.
TIP: Try substituting water with hyaluronic acid , rose water, or other essence.
Preparation & practice is the absolute key! The better the application, the better/easier it is to remove (if you aspire for the one piece removal) Recommended ratios is 1.5 scoops of mask (75ml) to 1 scoop of water (50ml) Some of the masks are a little runnier than others so getting the consistency right by eye is a good way to get it right vs. just ratio of mask to water. Don’t add all the water at once, you can add 1/2 stir and add the rest to get the correct consistency.
Tuck tissues into your headband so in case it drips you don’t ruin all of your headbands. Use tepid (room temperature) water, too hot or cold will effect your consistency and dry time. Don’t combine/mix just until prior to being ready to apply to the face. Apply like you are icing a cake (about as thick as a banana peel) pay particular attention to apply with thick edges for easy removal, thin edges are difficult to remove are tear. Use your spatula to catch “drips” and lift back into place.
Whatever you do, don’t wash the powder/mask down the sink. Use a paper towel to wipe your bowl and spatulas into the trash so you don’t clog your sink. Happy Masking!
– Cleanse the skin with our cleansers to remove all dirt, make up and unwanted oils from the surface of skin.
– Wipe skin a few times with our Preparation Lotion, to deep clean and to bring the skins pH back to normal.
– Apply a thin layer of Preparation Oil, to rehydrate and protect the skin during Dermaplaning.
– Perform a Dermaplaning Protocol Treatment, to remove all dead skin and Vellus hair from the Epidermis.
– Wipe skin a few times with Preparation Lotion to remove all dead skin and Vellus hair from the Epidermis.
– Apply a layer of MuPEEL and gommage the enzymes off the skin. Do rotary movements until the skin is buffed.
– Wash skin with face towel and warm water.
– Apply the JELLIE MASK (follow protocol) and leave it on for 10 – 15 min. Remove from skin.
– Apply one of our after care products.