Processing times for Permanent Gel and Neutralizer cream are 8-13 minutes each depending on the thickness of the eyebrow hairs.
Thuya Client After Care:
- Do not get your eyebrows wet for at least 24 hours after the treatment.
- Do not have a hot bath/shower or use a sauna, steam room or swimming pool for 24 hours.
- Avoid eye make up for 12 hours. Try to use oil free makeup remover at all times.
- To avoid irritation, do not rub or touch the eye or eyebrow area.
- Use SPF to protect your eyebrows from direct sunlight as this will weaken the perm effect and fade the tint color.
- Chlorine and certain skincare products will shorten the effects of the perm and tints.
Thuya Brow Lamination Kit is for professional use.